Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Forum


My forum is on gamespot.com. This website is about videos that are coming out or have already come out or is coming out right now. This website would help out many students who want to know what’s going to happen in video game history. Like halo 4 is coming out tomorrow and assassin creeds 3. Game spot talks about the games from video game history. From xbox to ps3 to everything else. It made me little excited because I can look at the video game listing and see which one to buy and not to buy. This web site even has iphone apps which ones to get and not to get. It will help me out and I can tell people on my blog. Forum of this website is pretty incredible. I never even known about this website and I’m glad I had found out about it. Now Halo 4 came out today, I'm going to get it. I read it was one of the best video games ever this year. Black Ops II doesnt look the best, but I'm going to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment